These are high quality clamp on muzzle brakes used to help reduce recoil by more than 50%. No machining is required, just an allen wrench.
- KSMB585 fits muzzle diameters from .570 to .605 (Savage Axis, Browning A-bolts, and several Marlins and Rugers)
- KSMB615 fits muzzle diameters from .615 to .640 (Weatherbys, Howa Sporters, and Winchesters)
- KSMB645 fits muzzle diameters from .640 to .675 (Remington 700/770 sporters , Howa sporters, and some Brownings)
- KSMB695 fits muzzle diameters from .680 to .725 ( Remington R-25, Savage model 25 walking varminter)
- KSMB745 fits muzzle diameters from .735 to .775 (FNARs, and several midweight varmint barrels by Mossberg, Savage, and others)
- KSMB820 fits muzzles from .800 to .830 (Remingtons with varmint 24-26” barrel, Howas with 24” varmint barrels, others)
- KSMB850 fits muzzles .830 to .865 (Remington, Howa Short tacticals, and some Savage Heavy barrels)
- KSMB875 fits muzzles .860 to .900 (Savage FCP and others)
- KSMB925 fits muzzles .905 to .940 (DPMS, Olympic, Stag, RRA, and other Heavy Barrel black guns)
- KSMB1000 fits muzzles .975 to 1.025 (Custom barrels and F-class profiles)
- KSMB1050 fits muzzles 1.025 to 1.075 (Custom barrels and F-class profiles)
Machined from 6061-T6511 aluminum, and MIL-A-8625 Type III hardcoat anodized in Matte Black
Designed for .30 caliber, smaller calibers will work, perhaps not as effective.