Have you been looking for a way to carry your rounds so the bullets do not touch each other? If you go to the trouble of using a bullet pointing die to uniform each bullet tip you don’t want them banging against each other after going to that much trouble. The TAB Gear Bullet Binder just might be the solution for you.
The TAB GEAR Short Action Bullet Binder has 40 separate elastic shell loops, and the Long Action Bullet Binder has 20 separate elastic shell loops to keep the rounds from touching each other. The outside of the Bullet Binder is made of two layers of Cordura with a thick piece of plastic vinyl sandwiched between them to provide protection to the contents.
Standard for 308 based, short action cases, capacity of 40. Binder Dimensions are approximately 9×5″
Large for 300WM/338LM sized, long action, capacity of 20. Binder Dimensions are approximately 8.5×4″
- 1/8” bungee closure system that is user replaceable and silent opening and closing.
- 1” Loop Velcro strip on the spine to attach caliber identification labels.
- Thick vinyl sheeting to provide rigidity and strength.
- 1000 D Cordura
- Shell loops are staggered to prevent rounds from touching and for as compact a package as possible.
- Clear window to allow instant viewing of dope cards and other information when opened.
- Forty round capacity.