The Sniper Central Letter is our free monthly email newsletter that covers a different sniper related topic each month. If you are not signed up for the newsletter, it is easy and only takes a few seconds to do so, just head here. We now have all of the back issues available online as well so they can be read at any time. These back issues are available to members of Sniper Central. Just another one of our added benefits for the premium content. (It only costs $15 a year and comes with tons of other benefits as well).
You can find the back issues from the menu or by going direct here:
Here is a list of some of the topics covered in previous issues
- Issue #1 – Scanning While Stalking
- Issue #2 – The Art of Keeping Things Simple
- Issue #3 – How Much Scope Do You Really Need?
- Issue #4 – Accuracy… How Much Do You Need?
- Issue #5 – Little Known Secrets of the Second Focal Plane (SFP) Scope
- Issue #6 – Using a Hunting Concept for Quick Sniping Engagements
- Issue #7 – Why Shadows are our Best Friend
- Issue #8 – Hunting as Training?
- Issue #9 – Effective Use of a Bullet Drop Compensator (BDC)
- Issue #10 – Do I Really Want a DBM?
- Issue #11 – The First Fundamental of Marksmanship
- Issue #12 – MIL/MIL, MOA/MOA, MIL/MOA, blah, blah, blah
- Issue #13 – The Second Fundamental of Marksmanship
- Issue #14 – Lightweight 308 Bullets for Sniping Use
- Issue #15 – Portability Versus Capability
- Issue #16 – Independence Won
- Issue #17 – Fundamentals of Marksmanship – Breath Easy (3rd Fundamental)
- Issue #18 – Hunting Rifle Stock on a Sniper Rifle?
- Issue #19 – Realism in Training
- Issue #20 – Trigger Squeeeeeeeeeze (4th Fundamental of Marksmanship)
- Issue #21 – The Ever Changing Role of the Sniper