Harris gun works was a break off from McMillan back in the 1990’s and they have since gone out of business. When they were build custom rifles they had a reputation of high quality tactical rifles. The M-86 had been employed by the Navy SEALS and other special forces units. The M-86 used the McMillan McHale stock and they had several other standard rifle models that could be ordered different from the M-86.
- Caliber: .308
.300 Win Mag
- Barrel: McMillan match-grade, heavy contour
- Barrel Length: 24" (610mm)
- Stock: McMillan McHale, adjustable for length with spacer system
- Overall Length: 43.5" (1105mm)
- Additional Notes: McMillan repeating action